UAE Free Zones
The United Arab Emirates, a Constitutional Seven Emirates Federation, is a prime business destination due to the numerous advantages and opportunities it has to offer. UAE has several free trade zones located across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Um Al Qwain, Ajman, Ras al Khaimah and Sharjah.
Established as a efficient way of attracting foreign direct investment into the United Arab Emirates, free zones are subject to unique laws and regulations regarding taxation, ownership, and labour.
The zones concept is so powerful that if you are considering moving your business in UAE, a Free Zone firm would be the best option.
FORMS OF FREE ZONE FIRMS
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – One single Shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZCO, FZC OR FZ-LLC) – Minimum of Two Partners or Shareholders
- Offshore Firm – Companies cannot conduct business inside the UAE, an approved registered agent is required, the number of permitted activities is stringently monitored.
Main Benefits of UAE Free Zones
- 100% Exemption from corporate or personal income tax.
- 100% Exemption from import and export duties.
- 100% Foreign ownership.
- 100% Repatriation of capital & profits.
- Full exemption from import duties.
- Easy recruitment procedures.
- Modern efficient communication.
- State of the Art infrastructure facilities.
- Tempting working environment.
- No currency restrictions.
- No bureaucratic procedures.