Fujairah Free Zone
Fujairah is the only emirate in UAE that has coastline along the Gulf of Oman and its unique location plays an important role in its economic development.
A STRATEGIC LOCATION
Commercial activity in the area has been developed rapidly since the establishment of a free trade zone nearly two decades ago.
Except of its strategic location and its excellent port facilities, Fujairah is also a mayor tourist destination as it offers beautiful beaches, historical monuments and oases.
Companies that choose Fujairah free zone are enhancing the efficiency of their business and have lower operational costs, benefited from the key location of Fujairah, its exceptional services and the tax exemptions in import and export.
Benefits of Setting up Business in Fujairah Free Zone:
- Investors can take advantage of a host of facilities.
- Trading Offices, fully equipped, can be leased for import and export operations.
- Customised distribution and pre-built warehouse facilities are offered for lease at the most competitive prices.
- Different types of units can be taken for Export and Import of different commodities, as well as general trading.
- Special facilities are leased for manufacturing purposes.
- Competitive prices for power/electricity.
- Full tax exemption on Import and Export.
- Access to regional and global markets by land, sea and air.