DMCC FREE ZONE
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), one of the largest and fastest growing free zones in UAE, is providing world class, market and financial infrastructure for setting up a prosperous commodities marketplace.
A BUSINESS DESTINATION OF CHOICE
DMCC offers an excellent environment for business to operate, including a highly accessible location and a system granting total business ownership, tax and duty exemptions and full repatriation of earnings.
Home to over 12.000 companies from various industry sectors at JLT, including commodities, retail, IT, marketing, logistics, jewelry and more, DMCC is widely recognised as a business destination of choice.
The DMCC has strict legislation harmonized with international regulations, in order to provide advanced business services and facilitate the process of starting a business at the JLT Free Zone.
At its dedicated Client Service Centre in the iconic Almas Tower, members and potential investors can seamlessly and efficiently conduct all of their licensing and registration requirements. Offering an optimal and well regulated environment with unlimited opportunities, DMCC is the ideal place for investors planning to start their own corporation in Dubai.
for free consultation
- Efficient set up processes & comprehensive services for issuing of all documentation and licenses.
- 100% business possession for expats and sole shareholders.
- Full capital repatriation.
- Premier commercial, retail, residential and industrial space offered.
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities.
- Regulated and secure environment with a full range of business activities.
- Strategic business location of global significance.
- Variety of freehold, commercial and residential properties with freehold or leasehold option.
- The one and only free zone in which the free zone authorities don’t own a majority of the properties.
- Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at competitive rates.
- Efficient and smooth licensing and registration processes.