Offshore companies provide endless possibilities for entrepreneurs to expand and shift their business activities, as they offer cost effective and tax efficient strategies to the foreign organizations and businessmen. Establishing an οffshore company in United Arab Emirates is beneficial for any company wishing to expand business globally.
Thanks to the world class infrastructure, tax exemption and easy access to the global markets, UAE is one of the most famous and preferred regions in the world for setting up an offshοre company.
The UAE mainly consists of four offshore jurisdictions.
- RAK FTZ (Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Offshοre)
- JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshοre)
- RAKIA (Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority)
- Ajman Offshοre
These offshοre jurisdictions have its own rules and regulations that all companies should comply with.
Advantages for an Offshore Company:
- Full repatriation of capital and profits.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Multi-currency bank accounts.
- Limited Liability.
- Accounts and Audit not mandatory.
- Exemption from all corporate and income taxes (except oil producing companies and International bank branches).